[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBoss service (??) very weird problem

joshua883 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 4 03:25:51 EDT 2008

Hello !
I really hope I'm posting on the right forum: my idea is that I'm having problem becuase of JBoss as service:
so that's it: I have an MBean which opens up a Word Document when it's available in a certain directory.

 Process p = Runtime.getRuntime().exec
  |            ("cmd.exe /C \"C:\\Programmi\\Microsoft Office\\Office\\winword.exe\ mydoc.doc"");

Until now it worked correctly.
Now since I have installed JBoss as service Word is not launched any more....I haven't changed anything else so I believe the problem is connected with jBoss as a service.

Any idea?
thanks a lot
stephan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174178#4174178