[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Cannot find service endpoint target

huberth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 4 10:29:27 EDT 2008

I get this error as well with AS4.2.1 and WS2.0.3, as well as with AS4.2.3.  I get it on 3 out of 8 web services.  All 8 are simple JSR-181 web services and SLSBs - the 3 that fail have @Depends annotations, that being the only commonality I can find.  One of the 3 failing ones doesn't even have injected resources.

JBWS-1822 has been closed-won't-fix but I'm not sure how the cross-module ordering workaround in there applies to this case... especially as the service it can't find is the SLSB itself.

It seems to be timing related (race condition?) as, if I remove the @Depends annotations on those 3, 2 of them start up.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174312#4174312

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174312