[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM Designer bugs

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 4 14:49:51 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : The problem I get sometimes is that, when I edit the process xml file, the design can become a mess... (eg. arrows to nowhere without being able to drag them to the correct node)

Yep, known issue that it happens from time to time and dependent on what you do. Koen is (has been?) working on keeping things in sync. Not sure what the status is. Check the jira (there is an issue afair)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174407#4174407

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174407