[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: unable to find log4j.properties file in classpath

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 5 02:55:17 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : I am using jboss-5.0.0.CR1.

I haven't tried with 5.0 CR1. But i believe it should work.

anonymous wrote : I have 2 EAR's

Let's just concentrate on one EAR for now.

Post the output of:

jar -tf MyEAROne.ear

where MyEAROne.ear is the name of your EAR file.

While posting the logs or xml content or code, remember to wrap it in a code block using the Code button in the message editor window and please hit the Preview button to make sure your post is correctly formatted

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174470#4174470

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174470