[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: SSO on JBOSS with Kerberos

noFreak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 5 03:57:13 EDT 2008

Hi,
i have developed a Kerberos authentication, my environment is following:
JBoss, Eclipse RCP, Win2k3 Server (Kerberos KDC in AD) and i have used following technologies:
Client side:
- JAAS (Krb5LoginModule) for aquire Kerberos TGT from client TGT Cache or Kerberos Authentication Server
- Java GSS-API in a JAAS LoginModule to obtain the Kerberos Service Ticket
Server side:
- The JBossSX to implement my own LoginModule
- Java GSS-API to validate the Service Ticket from client
- EJB Security to implement access controll

I have wrote a 50 site dokumentation (internal) in German, do you speek german? If so, i could give you an overview about the steps i've done to get it work...
Here are aditional links in this forum:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=73494&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=20
(My post there is confusing, cause my comprehension about Kerberos was a little bit wrong :))

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174497#4174497

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174497