[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: jboss 4.2.1 throws NoClassDefFoundError's on boot on 64b

slotties do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 5 10:35:35 EDT 2008

> Going by the earlier log message about the Sun JDK being used, i thought
> you were explicitly pointing to a 64 bit JDK.

Nono, I set "-d64" to use the 64 bit jdk instead of the 32 bit as the sparc 64 bit jdk is just an "overlay"/"patch" to the 32 bit jdk.

> Could you try downloading the 64 bit version of JDK and point JBoss to
> use it? See if that works.

With setting "JAVA=$JAVA_HOME/bin/sparcv9/java" (removed -d64) in the run.conf the jboss boots without problems with the 64 bit jdk, thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174625#4174625

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174625