[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Problem with JBoss Portal 2.6.6 WSRP Consumer

malmit do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 5 11:46:41 EDT 2008

I created a JBoss WSRP consumer attempting to consume portlets from a Weblogic WSRP producer.  During the consumer configuration, when I save the configuration for the weblogic producer, I get the following error message in the jboss portlet log file:

11:09:38,772 WARN  [ProducerInfo] Portlet 'myportlet' uses the GET method in forms. Since we don't handle this, this portlet will be excluded from the list of offered portlets for producer bea

When I go to the Admin --> Portlet Definitions page and view the portlets for the newly created consumer, I don't see the myportlet portlet because of the error above.  Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advanced!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174652#4174652

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174652