[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: JAAS Enabled Datasource

jplessinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 5 13:04:15 EDT 2008

OK, so  firefox subits the page when you hit enter or something.

The above is my data source, This is my jass confguration

  | <application-policy name = "PAE">
  |        <authentication>
  |           <login-module code = "com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule" flag = "required" >
  |              <module-option name = "debug">true</module-option>
  |           <module-option name="useTicketCache">true</module-option>
  |
  |       </login-module>
  |

  |        <login-module code = "org.jboss.security.ClientLoginModule" flag = "required">
  |              <module-option name="restore-login-identity">true</module-option>
  |              <module-option name="password-stacking">useFirstPass</module-option>
  |          </login-module>
  |
  |        </authentication>
  |     </application-policy>

I tried the ConfiguredIdentityLoginModule but does not allow the loged in user to pass there username/password

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174673#4174673

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174673