[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Failed to load JBOSS

anilhk@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 7 03:28:26 EDT 2008

Hi.

thanks for the reply.. I was able to solve the problem by installing the Jboss again... however I am now facing a new problem..

I have re-installed JBOSS inside a directory ADC ( this is the name of my application) , thus the directory structure goes like this..

ADC --> JBOSS4.0.sp1 .. Now with this JBOSS I am not able to view my application via HTTP URL.. infact I am not sure from where should I link my application ADC to this URL and JBOSS

any help wil lbe appreciated!!

anil

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174802#4174802

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174802