[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - WS-Addressing to mantain the state of jBPM, used to describe

cdc08x do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 7 14:06:17 EDT 2008

Hi all, and sorry for the LONG title of my post.
But I hoped to be the most precise I could.

I suppose that jBPM is the best framework to describe a process behaviour and link it to Java components. A WebService can be a process itself, and have its own states, internal transitions, and so on. So, I'd like to describe a WebService through jBPM.

WebMethods can't mantain a conversation, while it's necessary in order to understand the user identity, what he did before, which state he's referring to...
Of course, passing the whole process context into an explicit added method parameter is definitely NOT anything I can show in my university :D

As described http://jbws.dyndns.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Native_WS-Addressing_Tutorial
JBossWS supports WS-Addressing: eureka, it suits perfectly!

So, please, may you help me somehow and tell me what can I do to make WS-Addressing and jBPM work together, providing me a code example (would be great!), an idea, a framework, (best of all) a link about this collaboration?
For instance, let's say that you have to invoke
@WebMethod List<Disk> search(SearchParameter search)
before you can invoke
@WebMethod Boolean buy(Disk disk)
what would you suggest me to make it possible through jBPM and WebServices?

Thanks very very much, in advance, even for having read this all! :D

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174848#4174848

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174848