[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: 3.2 scheduler in ear

MikeSchulze do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 8 04:09:03 EDT 2008

Hi - I know it's been awhile since this post was started, but now I am having the same problem. If I'm using the JobExecutor-Servlet within the JBoss-AppServer of the jBPM-Suite my Timer is executed as it should. But when i want to use the ejb-timer-service and substitute the jbpm-conole.war with the ear my timer isn't executed anymore. I already tried increasing the duedate - nothing changes.
I guess I have to change some configurations on my JBoss-App-Server. Can anybody give me a hint what i am doing wrong?

Thx in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174911#4174911

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174911