[jboss-user] [Javassist user questions] - How do I make if/else conditional statements?

coucou2004 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 8 05:40:17 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am trying to make if conditional statement. (version: 3.8.1.GA)

example:  CtMethod mCommand = CtNewMethod.make("public void commandAction(Command c, Displayable s)" +
	                           "{ if (c == OUI) showMe(); }", clas);

But the programme show:
Error verifying method commandAction(Ljavax/microedition/lcdui/Command;Ljavax/microedition/lcdui/Displayable;)V
Approximate bytecode offset 5: Inconsistent or missing stackmap at target

Help me, thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174939#4174939

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174939