[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Is JBOss provides all clustering types like other App server

prasad_global do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 8 06:58:44 EDT 2008

Hi,

As per as i know per webapplication there are two types clustering 1) in memory and session replication. correct me , if I am wrong

does JBOSS 4.2.3 GA supports all the types clustering methods same as other APp servers like websphere community edition server supports ? or Are there any differmneces with JBOSS AS 4.2.3 GA and websphere community edition ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174973#4174973

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174973