[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Exception initializing interceptors - Entity beans

pdeshmuk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 8 09:54:28 EDT 2008

We are now able to access Session EJBs, but having issues accessing our (EJB 2.0) Entity EJBs.  The container does not bind them to the JNDI namespace (I checked on the JMXConsole) and I am getting a NameNotFoundException.  I think it treats EJB 2.0 Entities as EJB 3.0 Entities which do not need to get bound to the JNDI namespace.  Here is part of the exception trace:

anonymous wrote : 09:40:55,941 ERROR [ContactCompositeBean] javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: PasswordHistory not bound

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175043#4175043

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175043