[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Problem deploying SLSB in EAR file

jharby1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 8 15:55:43 EDT 2008

I am trying to deploy an EAR file containing a WAR and a Stateless Session Bean. The WAR is getting deployed fine but the bean is not and no errors are shown in any of the logs. I have pasted my application.xml file below:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175162#4175162

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175162