[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - How to apply RemoveOnEvictActionPolicy only when maxAge sati

cacheuser do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 9 02:47:27 EDT 2008

I am using JBC3.0 Beta1, using JDBCCacheLoader passivation false

My eviction policy looks like this

  |  	<eviction wakeUpInterval="60000">
  |
  |             <region name="/mydata/test" algorithmClass="org.jboss.cache.eviction.LRUAlgorithm" >
  |                <attribute name="maxNodes">1</attribute>
  |                <attribute name="minTimeToLive">1000</attribute>
  |             </region>
  |
  |             <region name="/mydata/test" algorithmClass="org.jboss.cache.eviction.LRUAlgorithm" actionPolicyClass="org.jboss.cache.eviction.RemoveOnEvictActionPolicy"  eventQueueSize="200000">
  |                <attribute name="maxAge">6000000</attribute>
  |                <attribute name="timeToLive">6000000</attribute>
  |             </region>
  |
  | 		</eviction>

My objective is to evict nodes from memory to the Database quickly but only remove the node when the maxAge satisfies. The above config does not seem to work, is there any suggestion.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175211#4175211

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175211