[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - jboss portal jboss-portal-2.6.6.GA-bundled intallatios probl

a_katsoulotos do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 9 05:05:43 EDT 2008

hi, i have a problem with the installation of jboss-portal-2.6.6.GA-bundled.
I download java_ee_sdk-5_01-windows and jboss-portal-2.6.6.GA-bundled. i have install the server and it show me that is set up and online, but when i run run.bat it stops and it shows "..19more". i leave it for 1 hour but it doesn't finish. when i go to http://localhost:8080/portal it says hhtp error 404. i unistall everything and install it again and in the installation of the portal was success ( in the cmd it shows me the time ). i login as admin the portal works fine , but in the backgroud the cmd was running and it was stop and says "..9 more". after 1 hour i close it , i turn off the pc, and when i open it and start the server in http://localhost:8080/portal it shows me again http error 404.
can anyone tell me whats going on? or can anyone tell me how can i install server+ portal with analytic steps?

thanks beforehand
( sorry for my english!! )

emilios, greece

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175239#4175239