[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: SPNEGO Rich Client Support

noFreak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 9 07:53:19 EDT 2008

Because i have written my own Kerberos based JAAS LoginModules (slient and serverside).

Know i'am searching  a way to use the protected EJB's from a webUI. The EJB's have to be protected by one security-domain which handles the rich-client invokes and there (Kerberos based) authentication. But furthermore i need to invoke the same EJB's by a webUI...and here i would use the SPNEGO implementation...but I don't how i could implement an alternative JAAS authentication or security-domain for only one EJB.

My idea seems to me like following:
If the user use the WebUI, the authentification should be based on SPNEGO or maybe a simple DB authentification. If the other Rich Clients invoke the EJB's the authentification should be based on my own Kerberos authentification.

Are there any ideas? Or is there no way to protect one EJB with different alternative security-domains?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175278#4175278

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175278