[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: How to reliably count active sessions (re-post)

francis17101970 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 9 08:58:22 EDT 2008

"mrgordonz" wrote : Hi Peter,

  | That certainly fixed the issue with the exception - thx.  My command is now:
  |
  | D:\JBoss_Tomcat\bin>twiddle -s localhost:1098 get "jboss.web:host=localhost,path=/MyApp,type=Manager" activeSessions
  |
  | But now when I execute that command, nothing happens - the cursor just sits there and the command window never returns to a prompt.
  |
  | Is there a log file or something that would give me a clue as to why the command never seems to complete?
  |
  | Cheers,
  |
  | Paul

Hi Paul,
what release of JBoss are you using ? with 4.2.2 GA works correctly.

C:\jboss-4.2.0.GA\bin>twiddle -s localhost get "jboss.web:host=localhost,path=/HelloApp,type=Manager" activeSessions

  | activeSessions=1

Try with this release. Hope it helps
Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175288#4175288