[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: IP binding, Multicast, and Mod_jk loadbalancing

francis17101970 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 9 10:24:37 EDT 2008

Well what's obvious is that you have to modify workers.properties specifying the IP address of the cluster nodes

worker.node1.host=XX.XX.XX.XX

  | worker.node2.host=XX.XX.XX.XX

You said you already tried with it, anyway what was the error message? still the same ? if you rather get a Connection Refused verify that you can reach that address, maybe try "telnet XX.XX.XX.XX 8009"

I've tested it recentely using mod_jk-1.2.21 on Apache 2.2.x and it works BUT I had to recompile manually the module with "make".
This is your last option is nothing else works.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175320#4175320

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175320