[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Jboss Server Crashed ! ! !

gothemilan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 9 10:42:27 EDT 2008

Hi,

Actually i'm not using jmx-console to check the in use connection count. In fact, we mapped the application in specific folder,changing the context file and we couldn't access the web-console and jmx-console.So, we can only use one at a time either jboss jmx-console or my application.

/opt/jboss/jboss-4.0.3SP1/server/default/deploy/jbossweb-tomcat55.sar
Context docBase="/opt/Mysite/ROOT" reloadable="false" privileged="true" antiResourceLocking="false" path="/"