[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: jboss portal jboss-portal-2.6.6.GA-bundled intallatios p

a_katsoulotos do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 9 13:07:00 EDT 2008

i have noticed something strange. i uninstall the server, and install only the jboss portal and it works fine, ( except that the login doesn't work.when i try to login as adminstrator it tells me that the password is incorrect.  ). i will uninstall everything and install it again and if i have problem i will reply to you and i will give you and the log. thanks for your quick answers!
( thetikigod: i will read your tutorial , i looks fine to me but it is toooooo big!! )
( peterj: i don't type any command, i just run the run.bat. and how can i copy all the log? it show only same lines and then they desapear with the update. ) ..sorry for the multiple reply!

thanks you again!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175373#4175373

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175373