[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: jboss portal jboss-portal-2.6.6.GA-bundled intallatios p

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 9 13:24:22 EDT 2008

BY "i just run the run.bat" do you mean that you duble-click run.bat within Explorer? If so, don't to that. Instead, open a Command Prompt (it's under Accessories in the Start menu), 'cd' to the bin directory, and then enter:

run

Wait until you see the "Started in xxx seconds" log entry (or until there is no more output for about 20-30 seconds), then use the mouse cursor to select all of the text in the Command Prompt window (you can scroll the window to get to the start of the text).

If the output is too long, you might have to increase the size of the buffer - you can do this from the command prompt properties dialog.

If you still have problems getting the text, let me know and I will give you another alternative.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175379#4175379

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175379