[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Re: newbie - JBoss

velasquez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 9 19:49:36 EDT 2008

"velasquez" wrote : Hi,

  | I had changed the JBoss default port to 80 and confirmed that  no other applications are using this port.
  | I have set the JBOSS_Home. Also set the Java class path
  |
  | When I start run.bat a dos window appears and immediately gets closed.
  |
  | please guide me what other steps i should do to start JBoss.
  |
  | Thanks.

Hi Peter,

I had already set the JAVA_HOME, findstr.exe
is in c:\windows\system32. Do I need to change anything in run.bat.

I am using JBoss 4.2.2 and jdk1.6.0_07.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175453#4175453

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175453