[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: global message interceptor

bodrin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 10 04:07:44 EDT 2008

Nice to hear that! Hope that we will be able to intercept messages in JBM2. Could you share some more info on that if it is available, please?

You know we are currently integrating 5 systems with JMS and it is hell sometimes. Someone says I should have sent message XYZ, but the other side does not receive it, or it receives it, but rollbacks unexpectedly and does not see the exception at first an so on...

I don't know when JBM2 can be used in production and until then we will be using JBM1.
So, if at least there are some loggers wich dump information about messages being consumed/produced will be helpful too?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175500#4175500

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175500