[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Consuming webservice in jBPM JPDL (Eclipse)

chrlyck do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 10 10:35:29 EDT 2008

Hi again

Thanks for the reply.

I have been looking into this thoroughly. I have tried two things, my original setup where i deploy the WS jars using JPDL, then not deploying them. Then the same two options with the custom-made jar in the classpath. Here are my results:

Webservice NOT deployed from JDPL deployed - without JAR

exception

  | javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet execution threw an exception
  | 	org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)
  |

  | root cause
  |
  | java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/me/calculator/CalculatorWSService
  | 	java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
  | 	java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2357)
  | 	java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Class.java:2671)

Webservice deployed from JDPL - without JAR

Error: Cannot load service endpoint interface: com.sample.action.CalculatorWS

Webservice NOT deployed from JDPL - with JAR

exception

  | javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet execution threw an exception
  | 	org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)
  |

  | root cause
  |
  | java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/ws/Service
  | 	java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
  | 	java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:620

Webservice deployed from JDPL - with JAR

exception

  | javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet execution threw an exception
  | 	org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)
  |

  | root cause
  |
  | java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/ws/Service
  | 	java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
  | 	java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:620

So it seems like thats not the solution...

Any other ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175602#4175602

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175602