[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Use updated classes/jsp pages without reboot

francis17101970 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 10 11:10:01 EDT 2008

ops sorry I didn't read correclty your question: so you don't want even to reload your ear...

Go to http://localhost:8080/jmx-console/

1. see section jboss.web
2. click on host=localhost,path=/Test,type=Loader (here Test is web application name)
3. make reloadable attribute’s value = true
4. click on "Apply Changes" button
5. you will see INFO [StandardContext] Reloading this Context has started message displayed in jboss console.

...well I have tested this but only with a .war module, not with an .ear
Let me know if it works.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175614#4175614

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175614