[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: ClassCastException when calling DatabaseMetadatat functi

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 10 12:04:25 EDT 2008

Please post more of the stack trace - the first line is not sufficient. From what you posted I cannot tell if the issue is with the JDBC driver (which is what I would guess) or with some code in JBoss (not likely because as you said "The code works fine using Mysql or SQL Server datasources").

Also, what JDBC driver are you using for Oracle?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175634#4175634

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175634