[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: jbossws first steps

richard.opalka@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 11 02:11:04 EDT 2008

"TonyR" wrote :
  | However when I check the http://jbws.dyndns.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Supported_Target_Containers, the matrix implies that only jbossws-native-3.0.3 is compatible with the application server 4.2.3.  So does that mean, I should download the 3.0.3 stack and install it?  Or should I just take the 'easy way' out and just use the 4.2.2 version of the server.
Download JBossWS 3.0.3 if you want to run Web Services stack on AS 4.2.3.

"TonyR" wrote :
  | Another question I had is how can I run the http://jbws.dyndns.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Samples_testsuite (via 'ant tests') without deploying it to my server; since the JBossWS stack is already installed?  I don't want to break anything if it's already installed correctly.

Yes, you should be able to run the tests even if you don't upgrade the SOAP stack.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175759#4175759

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175759