[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: How to programmatically create datasource in Jboss5.

jhavefun@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 11 02:53:31 EDT 2008

decompile will not be a problem for our system because we are using one-time key for encryption and the key will be loaded from somewhere else and existing no where besides jboss's memeory.  no clear key in code,only a batch of APIs.

like this some side effects do exist. I am still trying to do some make up.

anyway, I still think it makes more sense for JBoss to have a API to create datasource programmatically.

Thank you.

Alex Jiang

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175767#4175767

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175767