[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: forking tasks

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 11 11:21:26 EDT 2008

hmmm... it should work as expected. No reason why task11 and task21 should not be visible at the same time. What could be the case is that you run into 'caching'. Meaning that the tasklist is loaded when the transition to one task is taken from the fork but not the otherone yet. Refreshing this could clear things up. But if this is the case then I'd expect the first task after the first transition from the fork to be always visible, not randomly one or the other (unless it is non-determenistic which transition is taken first.

Async=true should not be needed here.

I'll try to make a unittest without seam to see if I can reproduce. Or if you already have one that would be great. btw, how are transactions configured?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175895#4175895

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175895