[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Deploy and run under -all configuration

muddu_shafi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 11 15:25:24 EDT 2008

I want to deploy my application in the server->all configuration instead of default. I know that it can be done using the
             run.bat -c all
But I want to change the run.bat so that jboss automatically starts using all configuration on startup.
Also can I make changes inthe run.bat startup script so that my jboss server listens to remote acess.
Note- I have tried to run using run -b 0.0.0.0 and it works, I am able to acess my Jboss remotely.

I dont want to do it everytime I start jobss, all I want is to just click run.bat and jboss starts with the "all" configuration and hears remote invocations.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175967#4175967

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175967