[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Providing your own wsdl instead of the generated one.

sr_ren do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 11 16:12:27 EDT 2008

I followed the posting below and I could get EchoTest to work by doing the following (adding portName which is in bold)
@javax.jws.WebService(endpointInterface="echo.Echo", portName="EchoPort")

public class EchoImpl implements Echo{
}

It looks like the name should match WSL port which is defined as

I am surprised why some instructions are not available in the product manual or part of WSCONSUME intructions. I don't understand why it should be so difficult to do a simple hello world web service when I start from WSDL first.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175975#4175975

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175975