[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Problem with Portal and ESB install

troy.sellers do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 11 19:06:41 EDT 2008

Hi Prabhat,

Thanks for the reply!

My java version is 1.6.0_02.  My portal version is 2.6.6.GA. I cannot seem to find any documentation about whether this configuration should work or not.  Is Java 6 and JBoss Portal 2.6.6.GA incompatible?

I will chase up the JMS stuff elsewhere.

I am sure that portal deployed into a clean JBoss would work, however I am trying to get an understanding of the stack and would like to figure out how to get rid of these errors if I can.

Cheers,
Troy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176001#4176001

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176001