[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Take 3 - Relationship between jboss-app.xml and *-object

nicolasduminil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 12 10:38:28 EDT 2008

Thomas,

If one posts several times the same thing, this is not in order to have fun, but simply because nobody replies. Posting several times the same topic, one hopes that finally a solution to the problem will be found. Unfortunately, this is not my case as, beside another contributor kind help which wasn't really related to my question, the only thing I received is your sarcastic and arrogant comments. And this is not for the first time. Why don't you give me the answer to my question instead of beeing concerned how many times I posted my problem ? You're the JBoss Portal project lead, you should know art least what jboss-app.xml is for and why modifying it making the portlets to fail to deploy. It's too easy to claim on all the roofs to have offered to the Open Source community free and reliable software and to propose your costly support service as soon as one needs help to get your stuff running.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176154#4176154

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176154