[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: dataTable onRowClick not able to call java bean

songbird0021 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 12 14:40:08 EDT 2008

Hello again,

I'm fairly certain this is a syntax problem, but I have been unable to figure this out.  I've tried changing my bean code to being setters/getters and that didn't work.  I've also tried using a do method, but no luck there either.  I'm able to call an alert window from the jsp, but not the bean class, which makes me think this must be syntax.  I would really appreciate some help with this, as I'm new to RichFaces.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176237#4176237

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176237