[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: why Session would close under stress test?

gan.gary do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 13 01:11:34 EDT 2008

"francis17101970" wrote : You should provide some more info about your system.

the log file is rolled, since the log4j with FileRolling is used. I have posted the earliest error logged.

"francis17101970" wrote : You should provide some more info about your system.
  | Anyway it is it seems that more Thread are accessing the Hibernate Session Object and you eventually try to manipulate a Session which has been closed.....
  | If you are closing the session yourself, and it's not an error, you might want to think about extending the life of the session. A very, very common pattern is to open a Hibernate Session transaction as soon as a request comes in. Then, when all the processing is done, from the Servlet to the final JSP, the transaction is closed. This can be achieved by opening and closing the Hibernate Session in a ServletFilter.
  |
  | Take a look at this:
  | http://www.hibernate.org/42.html#A8

No, I was running on stress test and it(session) should not suppose to be closed. What might be the root cause? WHat's the solution?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176290#4176290

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176290