[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - How to set a breakpoint for weaved classes.

par_yosa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 13 10:31:06 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Question about the breakpoints for weaved classes with aop compiler;

I defined some rules with jboss aop for some classes in my project and these classes weaved successfully with jboss aopc after that I set a breakpoint to some lines of weaved class.But during eclipse debugging the call flow is not broken at breakpoint line that is on the weaved class.

Call flow is changed according to my defined rules in my jboss-aop.xml file, but I must debug it with eclipse to find out my bugs.

Is there any option in build.xml file for aopc task or is there anyway to success that?

thanks for your answers.
Murat.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176320#4176320

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176320