[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: App priority

acastanheira2001 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 15 09:03:32 EDT 2008

Thanks in advance to all the responders.

I have four apps that runs on the same jboss instance. I would like to know if there´s a way to set priorities, or resources, for each of them.

For example: One of the apps is a auction system, and it has a SLA with the customer. During the period of auctioning, the others apps should not interfere in the response time of the auction system.
In this cenario I would like to set greater priority to the auction system.

Like in operating system realm, that you can change the priority of the processes.

I expect to have been more clear.

My question is not class loading related.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176503#4176503

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176503