[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Redirecting a specific html page or link using installed

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 15 10:53:14 EDT 2008

My air conditioner comment was to point out that using abbreviations in a technical forum is a good way to have your questions misunderstood because there are usually many different word or phrases that go along with such abbreviations. If your audience has a difficult time reading or understanding your post, you are less likely to get a response.

Besides, I think I already answered your question. I gave you two locations where user accounts were shown. If those do not meet your needs, you will have to write your own portlet to do this, possibly using one of the existing user-related portlets as guidelines.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176550#4176550

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176550