[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Error Could not initialise deployment jbossws.sar on run

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 15 11:15:14 EDT 2008

"Defrian" wrote : That´s it! Thank you so much! After the build clean it worked like magic!

  | Before each build i deleted the output folder and there for tought that i did a fresh new build. do you know where ant stores previous build configurations?

Each module has its own output folder. Ex: src/connector/output. I guess, you deleted only the build/output folder (where the JBoss AS is generated). The best way to clean everything is using the clean target as you did through the build.bat

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176559#4176559

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176559