[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Problem with shutdown.bat

muddu_shafi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 15 12:15:24 EDT 2008

Well I started my application running run.bat on windows2000server.
But how do I (securely) close the Jboss server running shutdown.bat.

Please anyone explain me how do I call shutdown.bat when I click the close button on the command window.
(And)
How do I shutdown the Jboss calling shutdown.bat when the Jboss is registered as a windows service.

My configuration
I am running jboss "all" configuration.
I have created service.bat file which basically is like this
cd  C:\jboss-4.2.2.GA\bin
C:\jboss-4.2.2.GA\bin\run.bat -c all -b 0.0.0.0

I want to ask where should I make the changes
Is it in service.bat file
or
shutdown.bat file
or run.bat file
or I call a file from windows service which basically shutsdown the jboss.

Any help id direly appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176575#4176575

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176575