[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Singleton ear deployment question?

jbossnoob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 15 14:18:48 EDT 2008

Hello,

I have two ear deployments residing under the same /deploy directory. They have shared properties however one of them needs to be deployed as a HASingleton.

I don't want just one or a few beans deployed as a HASingleton but the entire application.

I have tried placing the ear into the deploy-hasingleton directory but it just explodes on startup dumping mass amounts of exceptions.

I'm using AS 4.2.2 and JBoss Messaging 1.4.0 SP3.

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176593#4176593

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176593