[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Can I specify the size of the portlet being displayed on

dvanwest do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 15 15:17:03 EDT 2008

Since you can't control  the end viewer's browser and therefore the portlet will, by default, try to expand or contract to fit within the available real estate, I'd suggest you abandon this approach and instead focus on making your portlet presentation look good within a variety of sizes.

If this isn't acceptable, you might investigate the use of CSS width and height attributes on an enclosing .

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176603#4176603

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176603