[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - ThresholdMonitor for ManagedConnectionPool

geeky2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 15 19:45:37 EDT 2008

hello all,

environment:
jboss 4.2.1 GA
linux - SuSE 10.1

hopefully someone can help me with this question,

i need to create a small Threshold monitor that will track ConnectionCount for my mysql datasource.

i looked at several examples and tried the following, but am getting the error message below when i deploy to $JBOSS_HOME/server/default/deploy/management/monitors/

[ServiceController] Problem starting service jboss.monitor:service=ManagedConnections
javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException: jboss.jca:type=ManagedConnectionPool is not registered

can someone show me what i am missing ?

thx
mark

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176645#4176645