[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Need URL to get source code of jPdl web console

k_feanor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 16 07:13:33 EDT 2008

i have the console and jbpm4jsf modules (from the svn), but i don't know what to do now.
I've been reading this forum for a long time, but all i'm not able to find a simple solution (simple because i'm not very experienced in cvs, svn, ant or maven)
Please, i'd be very thankful with any kind of help.

P.S.: I think that maybe a sticky post for "jbpm-console sources" would be interesting and could make your life easier, don't you think?

Thanks for all.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176741#4176741

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176741