[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Installation not working

apinto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 16 08:01:31 EDT 2008

Hi there,

I'm running Eclipse 3.4.0 (JEE) and installed the latest nightly JBoss Tools build with the .link file in the dropins folder. Eclipse starts without any error, even with the "-debug" switch.

The problem is that I only see a couple references to JBoss Tools in the preferences page:

Preferences -> JBoss jBPM
Preferences -> JBoss Tools -> Packaging Archives

How can I, for example, configure the server location? I can't also find any JBoss perspective, etc..

Can anyone please give me a hint on what might be happening? Thank you, cheers,

AP

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176758#4176758

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176758