[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Management questions

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 16 08:19:43 EDT 2008

"jmesnil" wrote :
  | That's what I needed to know: in AS5, I'll be able to use the JMXKernel's mbeanServer and inject it into JBoss Messaging.

Perhaps a feature/work in JBM worth considering,
should you strip/split down your components to small pieces,
 - here I target the one's you think of binding into MBeanServer -
describe/annotate them properly and let MC handle them.

Hence you free your code of JMX usage,
which might not be present in future versions of JBossAS5/6. ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176771#4176771

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176771