[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Web connector configuration from within EAR?

atijms do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 16 08:32:38 EDT 2008

I would like to configure a web module of an EAR to listen to port 8081 for incoming HTTP requests. Of course this can be easily done by editing deploy/jboss-web.deployer/server.xml. The thing is that I would like to configure this from within my ear. I tried putting a server.xml in the META-INF directory of both the EAR root and the web module, but this didn't work.

Is something like this possible using Jboss AS (4.2)?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176777#4176777

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176777