[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Remoting 3 trunk - Ordered delivery problem

barbacena do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 16 11:47:39 EDT 2008

Hi,

anonymous wrote : No, it means that the server will receive messages in order relative to the client, which means that if you send requests A B and C, the server will receive them in order A B and C. Except that it's not working yet. :)

anonymous wrote : Execution order is guaranteed within the actual RequestListener, but not within subtasks of the listener (if any; they are optional) that are started via context.execute().

How many threads execute handleRequest method per (session) client? To accomplish this execution order guarantee (A B and C) only one thread can execute per session client.

anonymous wrote : Second, the sendReply() method always sends a reply immediately

That is something I would like know.... can I reply asynchronously?

anonymous wrote : No, it's not ready yet... hopefully later this week or early next week there will be something to try. But we'll see how much I can get done.

May I help with something?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176850#4176850

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176850